Saturday 6 February 2010

My date

I'm still quite wasted at the moment and I have had no sleep, so please excuse me for the brief update.

Well as some of you know I went on a date with a girl I met at a strip bar in the city. Needless to say it went really well.
We enjoyed drinks and dinner together at Galvin on windows at the Hilton on Park Lane.
I am not really one to get that excited about meeting new people but when I saw Bianca waiting for me in a beautilul black cocktail dress I could hardly contain myself.

The evening concluded with us heading back to her house for what can only be described as one of the best nights off sex that I have had with a women.

I am just back from staying at her place, for the second time and it looks like we are going to see each other on a regular but casual & open basis.

Last night, I met her at her work in the city at 1.30 this morning, where I was sat in one of the vip areas. She was working so did not have alot of time for me, and it was very flattering of all the men asking me for a dance. To there disappointment and mine in some cases I could not help them. It was such a turn on to see her working the floor knowing that she was going to be mine later on that evening.
Bianca finished her shift at 3am, where we went back to her place and explored each other a little more. It appears to be getting more intense each time, so I am looking forward to more.

Update to follow once I have had some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment